A cosy two bedroom cottage with enclosed garden and far-reaching views
The Dairy is a characterful, cosy cottage originally converted from an old farm building. Refurbished in 2023, it’s great for families and an ideal base for your East Devon holiday adventures.
With an open plan layout on the ground floor, it has a well-equipped kitchen and dining area with everything you’ll need for your self-catering holiday including cooker, microwave, fridge freezer, dishwasher, and essentials including tea, coffee, seasonings and kitchen roll.
Relax together in the lounge area where you’ll find a smart TV giving you access to all your favourite apps, a DVD player, Bluetooth radio and games to enjoy after your adventure-filled day.
Upstairs is a double bedroom with sloping ceilings, a second bedroom with bunk beds and a family shower room. Enjoy the Egyptian cotton bed linen for a wonderful night’s sleep and the soft fluffy towels provided.
For families with toddlers and babies, a stair gate is fitted on the first floor. We can also provide travel cots, highchairs and more.
Outside, the Dairy has its own enclosed garden area with outdoor dining furniture, sun loungers and a BBQ – it’s perfect for watching the sunset and stargazing on a clear night.
A gate leads out to the grounds, where the tennis court, games room and swimming pool can be found. More information on our facilities can be found here.
Up to 2 dogs are welcome for a small additional fee.
At a glance....
- sleeps 4 + cot
- enclosed garden with fantastic views
- Well equipped kitchens with everything you’ll need for your self-catering holiday
- Egyptian cotton bed linen and soft fluffy towels
- Flat screen smart TV with access to all your favourite apps
- DVD player, Bluetooth radio and games
- Baby and toddler friendly – stairgates, cots and more are all available
- Kettle BBQ and tools - just add charcoal!
- On site parking
Availability and Booking
Kathryn was a great host. The place was absolutely beautiful and perfect for a family holiday. I will definitely be back. The whole family loved it!
• We had a fantastic week staying in the Dairy. Amazing picture postcard views over the rolling Devon hills. A Great base to explore the Jurassic Coast, Lyme Regis and Dartmoor.
Paul, Ginn, Clare and Daniel
• A great find that delivered a wonderful perfect family break. The accommodation delivered on all fronts and the facilities offered an option for every hour of the day. Will definitely be recommended to friends and family.