Our romantic cabin for two in a secluded spot with fabulous country views
Swallows is our cosy, romantic cabin for two, tucked away in a secluded spot across a small footbridge. It has fabulous views across the garden and surrounding fields. The perfect place to get away from it all.
It has recently been refurbished and has one double bedroom with an en-suite shower room, and an open plan kitchen and living area with a cosy sofa, smart TV (giving you access to your favourite apps), DVD player, Bluetooth radio and games and an electric ‘wood’ burner. The kitchen has a microwave, oven, hob and fridge freezer, and plenty of crockery, pans and utensils.
Swallows has plenty of windows to soak up the views. Or head out into the large private garden with a patio, BBQ and seating.
Complementary tea, coffee, sugar and milk are provided together with essentials including salt & pepper, clingfilm, foil and kitchen roll so there’s more room in your suitcase for that extra pair of shoes!
At a glance....
- sleeps 2 + cot
- enclosed garden with fantastic views
- Well equipped kitchens with everything you’ll need for your self-catering holiday
- Egyptian cotton bed linen and soft fluffy towels
- Flat screen smart TV with access to all your favourite apps
- DVD player, Bluetooth radio and games
- Baby and toddler friendly – stairgates, cots and more are all available
- Kettle BBQ and tools - just add charcoal!
- On site parking
Availability and Booking
This was such a great find, beautiful and peaceful surroundings in the countryside but close to many different seaside resorts.
The holiday home itself was perfect for having a dog, so much space and safe. Thank you, we will be back.
• Thanks for a wonderful stay at Swallows! Truly relaxing – 4 days felt like a week! Thanks for arranging the perfect weather too! Our pup loved the enclosed garden, and the cabin has been so thoughtfully set up. Loved it all!
• We had a lovely week in Swallows cabin. It is soooo peaceful here! We loved the pool in the sunshine and walked for miles in the beautiful countryside. Thanks for having us, we’ll definitely be back.
Juliet and Paul