Coming Spring 2024
Coming Spring 2024
A spacious, 3-bedroom cottage, with its own patio, enclosed garden and far-reaching countryside views
We are very excited to launch our newest addition to Barritshayes Farm Cottages – The Cider Barn.
The Cider Barn is a characterful and spacious 3-bedroom cottage originally converted from an old farm building. Currently undergoing refurbishment – it is ideal for families and a great base to explore East Devon and will be available from Spring 2024.
The ground floor has an open plan kitchen and dining area, a separate lounge and a bright airy conservatory with far reaching countryside views.
The spacious master bedroom, with its own bathroom, sloping ceilings and king-size bed is located on the first floor. The second and third bedrooms are located on the ground floor, one a twin room (which can be a double on request) the other a comfortable bedroom with bunk beds. A second bathroom with a walk-in shower is also located on the ground floor.
The kitchen will be well equipped with everything you’ll need for your self-catering holiday including cooker, microwave, fridge freezer, dishwasher, and essentials including tea, coffee, seasonings and kitchen roll.
You will be able to relax together in the lounge area where you’ll find a smart TV giving you access to all your favourite apps, a DVD player, Bluetooth radio and games to enjoy after your adventure-filled day.
As with our other cottages Egyptian cotton bed linen and soft fluffy towels are provided.
For families with toddlers and babies, a stair gate is fitted on the first floor. We can also provide travel cots, highchairs and more.
Outside, the Cider Barn will have its own enclosed garden area and patio area with outdoor dining furniture, sun loungers and a BBQ – perfect for watching the sun setting over the hills.
A gate leads out to the grounds, where the tennis court, games room and swimming pool can be found. More information on our facilities can be found here.
Up to 2 dogs are welcome for a small additional fee.
At a glance....
- sleeps 6 + cot
- enclosed garden and patio with fantastic countryside views
- bright and airy conservatory
- two bathrooms
- well equipped kitchens with everything you’ll need for your self-catering holiday
- Egyptian cotton bed linen and soft fluffy towels
- Flat screen smart TV with access to all your favourite apps
- DVD player, Bluetooth radio and games
- Baby and toddler friendly – stairgates, cots and more are all available
- Kettle BBQ and tools - just add charcoal!
- On site parking
Availability and Booking
Kathryn was a great host. The place was absolutely beautiful and perfect for a family holiday. I will definitely be back. The whole family loved it!
• We had a fantastic week staying in the Dairy. Amazing picture postcard views over the rolling Devon hills. A Great base to explore the Jurassic Coast, Lyme Regis and Dartmoor.
Paul, Ginn, Clare and Daniel
• A great find that delivered a wonderful perfect family break. The accommodation delivered on all fronts and the facilities offered an option for every hour of the day. Will definitely be recommended to friends and family.