A spacious one-bedroom cottage with enclosed garden and stunning views
Packed with character, this spacious cottage was refurbished in 2023 and has soft carpets, a large sofa, comfy double bed and wifi throughout. Perfect for couples.
The split-level ground floor has a good size living area with a smart TV giving you access to all your favourite apps, DVD player, Bluetooth radio and games to enjoy after your day’s exploring. Up a couple of steps are the dining area with a wooden table and benches, and the well-equipped kitchen with a cooker, microwave, fridge freezer and dishwasher and essentials including tea, coffee, seasonings and kitchen roll. The bathroom is also on this level and has a bath with a shower over it and soft, fluffy Egyptian cotton towels.
Upstairs is a spacious double bedroom with sloping ceilings and room for a cot. There is also a mezzanine level which is terrific for stargazing or curling up with a good book. There is a stairgate at the top of the stairs.
Enjoy watching the sun set while dining al fresco in the enclosed garden with dining furniture, sun loungers and a BBQ. A gate leads out to the grounds, where the tennis court, games room and swimming pool can be found. More information on our facilities can be found here.
Up to 2 dogs are welcome for a small additional fee.
A washing machine and tumble drier are available in the guest laundry room.
At a glance....
- sleeps 2 + cot
- enclosed garden with fantastic views
- Well equipped kitchens with everything you’ll need for your self-catering holiday
- Egyptian cotton bed linen and soft fluffy towels
- Flat screen smart TV with access to all your favourite apps
- DVD player, Bluetooth radio and games
- Baby and toddler friendly – stairgates, cots and more are all available
- Kettle BBQ and tools - just add charcoal!
- On site parking
Availability and Booking
• Thank you for such a lovely holiday. The cottage and surroundings are beautiful. The children have loved it especially the games room and tennis court. This is our second visit this year and we would definitely return.
The Allmark Family
• We have had a wonderful week, weather has been amazing, and we have enjoyed trips to Lyme Regis, Seaton, Beer, Branscombe and Sidmouth. The Granary is perfect, we’ve spent many an hour chilling in the garden, playing pool and the swimming pool is a highlight.
Gill and Dean
• Thank you, Kathryn and Neil, for a lovely festive break. The cottage is lovely, well equipped and comfortable. This is a beautiful location with lots to do and places to go and see. I can’t wait to see it in the summer and have more opportunity to explore the grounds. We’ll be back.