Yes, we love meeting your furry family members (up to two in each property at a charge of £25 each)!
We provide a doggy welcome pack of a water bowl, dog towel, a few poop bags and a jar of dog treats. Each cottage and the cabin have enclosed gardens suitable for dogs.
We’ve put together a few doggy do’s and don’ts which we hope are useful during your stay:
- You may wish to bring some throws to place over the furniture and please use the stairgates in the cottages to avoid any muddy paw prints on the bedding!
- Please do not leave your dog unattended in the cottage when you go off the site, it’s fine to leave them unattended for short periods while you use the on site facilities.
- Please keep your dog on a lead around the communal lawn area. Dogs may be taken off the lead in the paddock and wildflower meadow walk.
- Sorry, no dogs in the pool area.
- Please pick up after your dog and place used poop bags straight into the wheelie bins by the front gate.
- Check out Devon Loves Dogs for details of local dog-friendly events and walks where it’s safe to let your dogs off the lead. They also have a Four Paws Code to keep your dogs and local wildlife safe.
Yes, we can provide highchairs, travel cots (but not bedding), potties, steps, baby baths and plastic cutlery and crockery all free of charge. Just let us know what you need when booking and we’ll have it ready for your arrival.
The Granary and Dairy both have stairgates at the top of the stairs. Swallows Cabin is on one level.
Click here for more information.